Archive for the ‘FAQ’ Category
The first step is an initial inquiry from you. Call us at (518) 220-9381 or CONTACT US to arrange for your complimentary initial consultation. We’ll be glad to answer your questions, review your circumstances, and discuss the next steps.
Because we are not owned or financially supported by any insurance company, bank, brokerage firm, or any other financial institution—
- we are beholden only to our clients
- we operate under strict fiduciary standards
- our advice is delivered in a manner that is personal, objective, competent, ethical and confidential
- pre-retirees or recent retirees
- small business owners
- trustees and executors
- people who are transitioning between life stages
By working with us, you will experience personalized service, attention to your unique situation, and an integrity-driven firm that puts your interests first and foremost.