Markets vary. Integrity does not.
Selecting a financial advisor is one of the most important decisions you will ever make.
- Godfrey Financial was founded on the principles of honesty, objectivity and an unwavering commitment to clients.
- Our priority is helping our clients achieve their financial goals, based on their individual values.
- As a Registered Investment Advisory firm, we maintain a strict Fiduciary relationship with each client.
Why is “Fiduciary Duty” so Important?
…because it requires financial advisors to put their clients’ interests ahead of their own
Not all those who call themselves “financial advisors” are fiduciaries. This includes most brokers and registered representatives that earn commission revenues and sell proprietary products. If your financial advisor profits from his or her recommendations, it’s not advice. It’s sales.
This is a major difference between our firm and the well-known national brokerage firms. Brokers or reps for these firms are not fiduciaries, because their first duty is to their employer, not to you. An advisor who is compensated by sales quotas and performance bonuses is ill-equipped to offer advice that’s purely in your own best interest.
What we believe:
- All financial advice and recommendations should be based on unbiased research.
- Transparency in financial matters is essential to building and maintaining trust.
- Courtesy, exemplary service and mutual respect are the seeds that allow our relationships to prosper.
What we offer:
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Trust & Endowment Management
- Financial Seminars
- Tax Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Risk management: Insurance & Annuities
Our mission is to educate, counsel, and guide our clients toward their maximum personal wealth.
And to provide knowledge in order that they may better understand their financial situation
and act in accordance with their values. We pledge to act in good faith and in our clients’ best interests at all times.